Thank you so much to each of you who responded to our announcment with prayers and words of encouragement! We are so blessed with tremendous family and friends! Several of you requested to be kept updated on the adoption process, so we have decided to blog in order to keep our freinds and family in the loop and track God's miracles along the way. We will start from the beginning to fill you on on how the decision came about and then from there, will just post when there is something to share. Adoption is a long process so there will be times when we will update you often and times of waiting. We really appreciate all the wonderful emails and words of support from so many of you and we are really excited to share the journey with you, so, here it goes...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Big Day!


We went to the ultrasound with Hayley today and IT'S A GIRL!





The baby is due September 14. There is still a lot that needs to happen in the process but we continue to see the Lord's leading and trust this is all for Him either way!



Kurt & M

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am so THRILLED for you guys and I am definitely praying that this process is smooth. It looks like Auntie Kristina will get a new little niece just after her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for you both! I will be keepin gyou all in my prayers. Hope to see you and the new little one when I come out for Christmas. Congradulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O My Gosh!! I am so excited for you guys!! you guys are going to be wonderful parents!! I am praying for you and I hope to see you soon at Mesa First!

    ReplyDelete